Invented in 2017, Bug Ball creates a no Deet, no harmful chemicals, and no electric solution to fly problems. Its design uses the natural attraction flies have to moving black objects and CATCH EM’, our exclusive, organic sticky coat adhesive. Each Ball is made from PVC, making it durable and weather resistant. The molded loop on the top allows for hanging with or without a rope.
The molded loop on the top enables it to be hung from a tree or poll with a rope or to be hung from a shepherd’s hook. It is most effective to have the ball suspended approximately 4-5 Ft. off the ground. The ball is designed to work with Catch EM' sticky coating (sold separately). Catch EM' is an odorless Environmentally-Green bug adhesive with NO harmful chemicals or electricity needed to get rid of those irritating biting insects. Catch EM' is also safe to use around children and pets. It takes 2-3 Bug Ball’s to effectively cover 1 acre and works great in green house, pool areas, back yards, gardens, animal stables or shelters, orchards, barns, cabins, and many more places. Green and odorless, the Bug Ball can be used anywhere without fear of harm to humans or animals.
How to Get Started
Get started in just 3 simple and easy to follow steps.
- Inflate the Deer Fly Ball until firm (roughly 18in.)
- Hang the Deer Fly Ball in a tree, poll, or from a shepherd hook 4-5 ft., off the ground in the sun adjacent to the shade.
- Apply the Catch EM' Liquid thoroughly all over the Deer Fly Ball surface (sold separately)
- Kit Comes with; (2) Deer Fly Balls (made from heavy duty weather resistant blue PVC) and (2) Inflation needles
- It takes 2-3 Deer Fly Balls to effectively cover 1 acre and eliminate Deer flies and more biting insects
- Deer Fly Ball is designed to work with Catch EM' sticky coating (sold separately). Catch EM' is an odorless Eco-Friendly bug killer with NO pesticides or electricity needed to kill those irritating biting insects. Safe to use around children and pets
- Deer Fly Ball works great in greenhouses, pool areas, backyards, gardens, animal stables or shelters, orchards, barns, cabins, and many more places
- Deer Fly Bug Ball has a loop molded onto the top that enables it to be hung from a tree or pole with a rope, or a shepherd’s hook. It is most effective to have the ball approximately 4-5 ft off the ground in the sun adjacent to the shade
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.