The Blackfish UPF Guide Shirt with Prym 1 Camo colored sleeves, rounds out the Blackfish UPF chemical free cooling series with one of the highest UPF ratings in an outdoor garment. With two-tone, chemical-free fabric, the Guide long sleeve shirt provides the maximum cooling effect for hot days. Without chemical additives, Blackfish sun wear uses CoolCharge chemical-free cooling technology, so they never lose their cooling properties, even after repeat use and washing! The unique fabric is unlike any other and is designed for avid outdoors enthusiasts that need protection from the sun as well as the ability to stay cool on the hottest days. Machine wash cold with mild detergent on permanent press cycle. Dry on low. Do not bleach or dry clean. Do not use fabric softener. Low iron but do not iron application. Available in Voltage, Tundra, and Shoreline from size Small to 3X-Large.
- Machine Wash Cold with Mild Detergent on Permanent Press Cycle, Dry On Low, Do Not Bleach, Do Not use Fabric Softener, Do Not Dry Clean, Low Iron, Do Not Iron Application
- Four-way stretch fabric provides comfort and flexibility
- Features CoolCharge chemical-free cooling technology which allows Blackfish sun wear to keep its cooling properties, even after repeat use and washing
- Moisture wicking fabric keeps you dry with UPF 50+ rating
- Full-length sleeves, crew neck, Prym 1 Camo colored sleeves
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.