Airmax scopes feature our H2 optics in a variety of configurations designed to suit airgun characteristics.
Both the AMX and AMX IR glass etched reticles are based on the spacing of a 10x Mil Dot. The AMX offers multiple aim points, useful when shooting air guns with loopy trajectories.
Half Mil Dot spacing on the lower post provides increased aim points for long shots.
The horizontal bars are calculated at 0.5, 1.5, 2.5, 3.5 and 4.5 mil spacing. Hollow posts are segmented into mil spacing and can be used for bracketing.
- 16 layer fully multi-coated optics for exceptional clarity. Wide view optical system
- Glass etched reticle to withstand high recoil. Integrated adjustable objective for parallax adjustment
- 1 inch mono-tube chassis for superior strength. 1/4 MOA low profile "no-snag" fingertip turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring. Threaded objective/ocular for optional accessories
- AMX Reticle offers multiple aim points, useful when using air guns with loop trajectories
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.