HAWKE VANTAGE 3-9X40 HUNTING SCOPE Designed as a multi-purpose, utilitarian mid to long-range optic, the Hawke Optics 3-9x40 Vantage scope boasts a 40mm objective that draws in generous amounts of light versus smaller objectives while helping to maintain a low-profile to reduce snags and weight. Covered turrets help guard against accidental adjustments while a fast-focus collar and zoom ring allow you to quickly adapt to rapidly changing situations. Complementing the performance of the scope is a lightweight and durable anodized aluminum housing, with a 1"" one-piece maintube that is nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed to be water and fogproof.
- VANTAGE SCOPE - It features 11 layer fully multi-coated optics for excellent clarity, fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring for smooth, easy magnification adjustment, сovered turrets help guard against accidental adjustments
- PERFORMANCE AND DURABILITY - Waterproof and shockproof with nitrogen-purged optics to prevent fogging and misting, this hunting 3-9x40 scope features 1" mono-tube chassis machined from lightweight aluminum for superior strength
- 30/30 DUPLEX RETICLE - A variant on the classic L4 reticle, the 30/30 Duplex offers 30" spacing from post to post at 100yds, when on 4x magnification
- SPECS - Eye relief: 3.5"; Field of View: 39-12.7ft @100yds; Exit Pupil: 0.5-0.1"; 1/4 MOA Elevation and Windage Increment; 100 MOA Elevation and Windage Adjustment Range; SFP; Comes with a box, instructional manual, lens covers and cloth
- MATCH MOUNTS INCLUDED - Precision engineered from high grade aluminum, these 1" medium height ring mounts feature weaver rail with crossbar, double hex screws to hold your scope firmly in place and internal cushion tape to prevent marking and damage
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.