The water-resistant Luminox Ice-Sar Arctic quartz movement1001 Watch is perfect for all your adventures. Designed with a sapphire anti-reflection coating, a black rubber strap, this watch can endure performances 660 feet underwater. CARBONOX(TM)[Details] Luminox is the Official Partner of ICE-SAR 46 mm CARBONOX(TM) case with crown protection and 316L stainless steel case back CARBONOX(TM), ufixed bezel, at 12h fitted with a protected orange light tube as well as hour and Minutes hands. 1-12H green light tubes. 316L stainless steel, double O-ring crown Sapphire with anti-reflection coating Movement RONDA 515 HF 6 Water resistant to 200 meters, 20 ATM, 660 feet, individually tested Black genuine rubber signature strap with black textile inlay, black stitching and CARBONOX(TM) signature buckle, 24mm Height: 13mm Weight: 72gr Luminox self-powered illumination, constant glow for up to 25 years in any light condition Swiss Made Model: XL.1001
- THE WATCH: Luminox is proud to be the Official Partner to the Icelandic Association for Search And Rescue starring the Ice-SAR Arctic 1000 Series.
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: Constant Night Visibility up to 25 Years through LTTs (Lumonix Light Technology), Protcted Crown, 20 ATM Water Resistance Tested. Swiss Made RONDA 515 HF 6 Movement.
- SIZE: 46mm Case with 24mm Buckle, 13mm Height and 72gr Weight.
- MATERIAL INFORMATION: CARBONOX Case and 316L Stainless Steel Case Back, Saphire Crystal, Anti-reflective Coating. Black Genuine Rubber Signature Strap with Black Textile Inlay and Black Stitching.
- DETAILS: Lumondi is authorized general Distributor of the brands Luminox and Mondaine, original Swiss Made Luminox Watch, 2 years manufacturer's Warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.