Since B&T Industries introduced the Atlas Bipod in 2006, the shooting community found a usefulness in its patented, novel features. We began receiving requests for a "bigger," "heavier," "stouter" bipod with the same features.
The BT35-LW17 5-H Atlas Bipod mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via the included ADM 4103LA74 5-H Lever. It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum that is Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat treated, stainless steel components. Available in black only.
- Height Range: 5 - 10.2" (6.9” at 90°)
- Pan: 30 degrees
- Cant: 30 degrees
- Pan and Cant can be locked out at top dead center
- Pan and Cant Tension Wheel has Detent adjustability and Cam-Lock
- Position Button 0.5" diameter
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 & 180 degrees
- Non-Rotating Legs: outer leg does not rotate around inner leg
- Weight: 27.52 ounces approx.
- Footprint: 14.5–19.5"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.