The Brenta 5-inch serrated utility is a compact knife for cleanly cutting through foods that are tough on the outside, soft on the inside. The ergonomic, curved handle helps slice through tomatoes and bagels with ease.
Forged from high-quality German stainless steel, Brenta knives are durable and strong, and their beautiful satin finish blades are honed for long-lasting sharpness. The stylish bolster acts as an extension of the hand, supporting the professional pinch grip for optimal cutting technique and comfort. And the durable three-rivet synthetic resin handle is curved for comfort.
Since 1889, BALLARINI has been creating products infused with Italy’s rich culinary tradition. The new Brenta knife series carries on this proud heritage. Packed with chef-friendly features, these knives put the pleasure in prep work, making the kitchen more fun.
- Compact knife for cleanly slicing through foods that are tough on the outside, soft on the inside
- Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
- Satin-finished blade is tempered and honed to a 15° edge angle for long-lasting sharpness
- Stylish forged bolster and full tang adds safety and balance
- Traditional three-rivet synthetic resin handle is curved for comfort and extremely durable
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.