Superior Performance & Long-Lasting Protection
DeoxIT L260 Greases are used in the most demanding applications. Manufactured in semi-solid form for use as a combination cleaning, protecting and lubricating preparation. These products contain a synthetic base oil in a lithium complex thickener system. Greases protect against oxidation (galvanic corrosion) and are free of mineral acids, sulphurs, alkalis and other noxious components aggressive to metals. DeoxIT Greases improve performance of electrical contacts and mechanical components that require precise lubrication and protection.
- Lithium grease, precision lubrication, oxidation/corrosion protection, excellent wear and pressure resistance.
- Aluminum particles: Use when aluminum metals are involved. Use in areas that two contacts will not touch and possibly short. Aluminum is conductive. Other particles available; without particles, copper, quartz, graphite, graphite/quartz and Teflon.
- High dripping point grease, Temperature range; -40 to 260 C. Greases improve performance and reliability of electrical contacts and mechanical components that require precise lubrication.
- Ideal for applications in all industries; Audio/Video, Computers, Heavy Equipment, Automotive, Communications, Marine, Electrical, Energy, Photography, Security, Medical, Avionics, etc.
- USES – ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL: Antennas, battery terminals, Bearings, Buss bars, chain/sprockets, commutators, conductor rails, conductors, contactors, disconnects, doors/closures, drying & processing equipment, hatch closures, high amperage/high voltage, lifts, cranes, rack & pinion, robotics, power tools, relays & switches, slide bushings, O-rings/seals, worm gears, etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.