Superior Performance & Long-Lasting Protection
Whether you have a mechanical or electrical device, wouldn’t you want to clean the surfaces while you lubricate? DeoxIT L260D Greases take care of both. The lithium grease is infused with our DeoxIT Dx100L fluid. It has the unique ability to lift off oxidation and corrosion from metal surfaces without harming surfaces. Unlike other aggressive chemicals, that remove layers of metal, possibly changing design specifications, DeoxIT L260D is gentle to the surface and works slowly to lift off contaminants. It keeps working until most if not all of the oxidation is lifted. The mechanical action of the device then displaces the contaminants away from the metal-to-metal connection. When you first apply the L260D Grease, the DeoxIT fluid molecularly bonds to the metal, sealing and lubricating the metal surfaces, so even when the grease eventually separates from the surfaces, the DeoxIT Dx100L fluid is still protecting the surfaces. DeoxIT Greases keep working when other greases stop!
- Lithium grease, cleaning/deoxidizing, precision lubrication, oxidation/corrosion protection, excellent wear and pressure resistance, high dripping point, Temps; -40 to 260 C.
- Quartz particles: Quartz particles assist in breaking up oxidation and corrosion. Quartz is nonconductive. Other particles available; without particles, copper, aluminum, graphite, graphite/quartz and Teflon.
- Provides cleaning/deoxidizing and additional protection; Infused with DeoxIT Dx100L, which allows the fluid to mechanically bond to the metal surfaces. It cleans surfaces over time and coats and re-coats, even when surfaces are disturbed (vibration or mechanical movement). It is a non-conductive fluid that enhances conductivity. No other grease does this!
- Ideal for applications in all industries; Audio/Video, Computers, Heavy Equipment, Automotive, Communications, Marine, Electrical, Energy, Photography, Security, Medical, Avionics, etc.
- USES – ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL: Antennas, battery terminals, Bearings, Buss bars, chain/sprockets, commutators, conductor rails, conductors, contactors, disconnects, doors/closures, drying & processing equipment, hatch closures, high amperage/high voltage, lifts, cranes, rack & pinion, robotics, power tools, relays & switches, slide bushings, O-rings/seals, worm gears, etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.