Superior Performing Lithium Grease for Electrical Applications; cleaning/deoxidizing/protecting
Existing marine greases are formulated to treat mechanical devices, not electrical connections. They do not address a common issue that affects metals, oxidation/corrosion. DeoxIT L27 Electrical Marine Greases not only lubricate and protect connections, they improve the conductivity of the connection (without shorting). They are infused with DeoxIT Dx100L fluid. It has the ability to lift off oxidation and corrosion without harming metal surfaces. L27 is gentle and works slowly to lift off contaminants. It keeps working until most if not all of the oxidation is lifted. The mechanical action of the device then displaces the contaminants away from the connection. When you first apply the DeoxIT L27 Grease, the DeoxIT fluid molecularly bonds to the metal, sealing and lubricating the metal surfaces, so even when the grease eventually separates from the surfaces, the DeoxIT Dx100L fluid is still protecting the surfaces. DeoxIT Greases keep working when other greases stop!
- Infused with DeoxIT Dx100L, the formulation provides an additional film on the metal surface to remove/displace corrosion, and provides a moveable/flexible protective barrier
- Manufactured in semi-solid form for use as a combination cleaning, deoxidizing, protecting and lubricating preparation. Greases protect against oxidation (galvanic corrosion) and are free of mineral acids, sulphurs, alkalis and other noxious components aggressive to metals.
- DeoxIT L27-ME Greases improve performance of electrical contacts and connections subject to severe moisture, corrosion and contamination. Operating temperatures: L27-ME: -40 C to 260 C.
- Can be used on/for, antenna connections, battery terminals, busbars, commutators, conductor rails, conductors, contactors, disconnects, drying & processing equipment, high amperage/high voltage applications, industrial electrical equipment (lifts, cranes, robotics, etc.), power tools, relays & switches (heavy duty, knife, step, rotary), etc.
- No particles offer maximum lubrication for relatively clean surfaces. For sever oxidation and corrosion, you will want to use the quartz particles grease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.