Superior Performing Lithium Grease for Electrical Applications; cleaning/deoxidizing/protecting
Existing marine greases are formulated to treat mechanical devices, not electrical connections. They do not address a common issue that affects metals, oxidation/corrosion. DeoxIT L27 Electrical Marine Greases not only lubricate and protect connections, they improve the conductivity of the connection (without shorting). They are infused with DeoxIT Dx100L fluid. It has the ability to lift off oxidation and corrosion without harming metal surfaces. L27 is gentle and works slowly to lift off contaminants. It keeps working until most if not all of the oxidation is lifted. The mechanical action of the device then displaces the contaminants away from the connection. When you first apply the DeoxIT L27 Grease, the DeoxIT fluid molecularly bonds to the metal, sealing and lubricating the metal surfaces, so even when the grease eventually separates from the surfaces, the DeoxIT Dx100L fluid is still protecting the surfaces. DeoxIT Greases keep working when other greases stop!
- Lithium grease for electrical applications; cleaning/deoxidizing, salt/water protection, oxidation/corrosion protection, excellent wear and pressure resistance, high dripping point, Temps; -40 to 260 C.
- Quartz particles: Quartz particles assist in breaking up severe oxidation and corrosion. Quartz is nonconductive. Other particles available; without particles, copper, aluminum, graphite, graphite/quartz and Teflon.
- Infused with an additive which allows it to mechanically bond to the metal surfaces. It then cleans surfaces over time, coats and re-coats, even when surfaces are disturbed (vibration or mechanical movement). No other grease does this!
- For MECHANICAL Marine Grease, Search DeoxIT L27-MM DeoxIT Mechanical Marine Lithium Grease
- USES - ELECTRICAL: Antenna connections, battery terminals, Buss bars, commutators, conductor rails, conductors, contactors, disconnects, drying & processing equipment, high amperage/high voltage applications, industrial electrical equipment (lifts, cranes, robotics, etc.), power tools, relays & switches (heavy duty, knife, step, rotary), etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.