WHY is DeoxIT Fader Unique? Ever wonder why electronic or electrical devices have glitches, intermittent or data errors, or wonder how you can prevent this from happening.
ANSWER: Most of the time it is caused by ONE of the thousands of metal connections in the system or device. All electronic connections deteriorate, especially in severe environments, which cause reduced performance or perhaps total failure. Simple oils and grease only work temporarily or get displaced by mechanical action. This issue causes increased unnecessary service calls for covered repairs that could have been prevented, translating into literally millions of dollars of lost revenue for service organizations. DeoxIT Fader F-Series is a precision lubricant for moving contact surfaces. It replenishes lubrication lost on surfaces that have been cleaned with solvents or other cleaning solutions. SOLUTION: DeoxIT Fader F-Series
WHY IS DEOXIT DIFFERENT?
DeoxIT Fader F-Series is a unique precision lubricant for moving contact surfaces. It replenishes lubrication lost on surfaces that have been cleaned with solvents or other cleaning solutions. Over time components lose their original lubrication from wear/cleaning. Dust, dirt, smoke, drink spills and other contamination degrades the components’ lubricant. The need for re-lubrication is necessary.
WHICH DEOXIT TO USE?
- DeoxIT D-Series: General purpose for all metals.
- DeoxIT Gold G-Series: Ideal for gold plated surfaces.
- DeoxIT Shield S-Series: Severe environments.
- DeoxIT Fader F-Series: Conductive plastics.
- Ideal for Conductive Plastic Faders and Carbon-Based Controls - Improves Conductivity and Maintains Optimum Signal Quality, Reduces Wear & Abrasion and Replenishes Lubrication Lost on Surfaces
- Lubrication/Protection of Plastic-to-Plastic Parts, Plastic-to-Metal Parts, Carbon-Based Controls, Membrane Switches and Metal-to-Metal Parts
- Excellent DAMPING GREASE for Tactile Feel (Use DeoxIT FaderGrease)
- USES: Plastic-to-Plastic Parts, Plastic-to-Metal Parts, Carbon-Based Controls, Metal-to-Metal Parts: Faders, linear sliders, sliding and slow rotating metal parts, locks, bearings, potentiometers, membrane switches, mouse pointers, touch keypads, etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.