WHY is DeoxIT Gold Unique? Ever wonder why electronic or electrical devices have glitches, intermittents or data errors, or wonder how you can prevent this from happening.
ANSWER: Most of the time it is caused by ONE of the thousands of metal connections in the system or device. All electronic connections deteriorate which cause reduced performance or perhaps total failure. Gold surfaces are soft, porous and are subject to wear and abrasion exposing the base metals which oxidize. Simple contact “cleaners” wash away dirt, dust, and grime, but prove ineffective at removing oxidation and surface sulfides. This issue causes increased unnecessary service calls for covered repairs that could have been prevented, translating into literally millions of dollars of lost revenue for service organizations. DeoxIT Gold penetrates these pores and abrasions, cleans, deoxidizes, and molecularly bonds which protect the gold and base metal surfaces, usually copper. This is one aspect separating DeoxIT Gold products from all other products, putting it in a class by itself. SOLUTION: DeoxIT Gold G-Series
WHY IS DEOXIT DIFFERENT?
Simple contact “cleaners” wash away dirt, dust, and grime, but prove ineffective at removing oxidation and surface sulfides. These tough contaminants become an integral part of the contact metal. The only true method of eliminating oxidation/surface sulfides is by chemical action and reaction. This is one aspect separating DeoxIT products from other products, putting it in a class by itself.
WHICH DEOXIT TO USE?
- DeoxIT D-Series: General purpose for all metals.
- DeoxIT Gold G-Series: Ideal for gold plated surfaces.
- DeoxIT Shield S-Series: Severe environments.
- DeoxIT Fader F-Series: Conductive plastics.
- Ideal for GOLD Surfaces - Improves Conductivity and Maintains Optimum Signal Quality, Reduces Wear & Abrasion and Forms Protective Anti-Tarnishing Coating
- Prevents Fretting/Dendrite Corrosion – Seals and Protects Base Metals - Stabilizes Connections Between Similar and Dissimilar Metals - Reduces Arcing, RFI and Intermittent Connections
- Ideal for applications in all industries; Audio/Video, Computers, Heavy Equipment, Automotive, Communications, Marine, Electrical, Energy, Photography, Security, Medical, Avionics, etc.
- USES - ELECTRICAL: ALL Gold Metal Connections; Jacks and Plugs, DIMMs/Sockets, Harnesses, Grounding Blocks, Switches and Relays, RCA jacks, XLRs, USB, HDMI, Ethernet, etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.