Compact but outfitted with a powerful magnification for making detailed observations of distant subjects, the green Hawke Optics Endurance ED Monocular is an ideal companion for your glassing needs on the trail, at the stadium, or sightseeing around town.
Engineered for performance, the Endurance is made with extra-low dispersion glass, a phase-corrected BAK4 roof prism, and fully multi-coated optics to produce color-accurate high-contrast views without distortion or color fringing—so your distant subjects look crisp and clear with excellent resolution. Its apparent angle of view approaches wide angle to present a bright and immersive observational experience in even the most challenging light.
Designed for daily outdoor use in all weather and to make it easy to hold, the Endurance features an ergonomic and slip-resistant armoring with raised ridges to provide a sure and positive grip. A standard 1/4"-20 socket allows it to be mounted on most quick-release plates, heads, and photo/video/field tripods for hands-free use. The optical tube is nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof and resistant to internal fogging if the weather turns or it takes an accidental spill in a stream or puddle.
- Moderate 8x power magnifies view while maintaining a generous field of view and wide exit pupil
- 42mm objective lens boosts light-gathering capability versus smaller lenses to ensure bright images, even in challenging light
- Roof prism light path ensures the optical tube remains thin for easier handling
- BAK4 prism glass delivers a round exit pupil and a crisp and clear image with limited edge distortion
- Phase-correcting prism coatings eliminate internal interference to improve clarity and contrast
- Extra-low dispersion glass virtually eliminates chromatic aberrations to reduce color fringing and halos
- Fully multi-coated optics maximize light transmission to produce bright and clear high-contrast images with accurate color and improved resolution
- Apparent angle of view approaches wide angle to present an immersive observational experience
- 388-foot field of view at 1000 yards
Use and Handling
- Large slip-resistant knob enables precise focusing, even in cold and wet weather or while wearing gloves
- Fast-focusing mechanism runs through the full focus range in just 2 turns
- Click-stop twist-up eyecup allows users to fine-tune their perfect eye relief
- Long 18mm eye relief increases viewing comfort and reduces eyestrain
- Wide 5.25mm exit pupil will cover pupils as they open and dilate in low light and ensures the entire scene remains in view without vignetting
- Textured rubber armoring with raised palm pads provides enhanced slip resistance in cold and wet weather
- Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme changes in temperature and environmental conditions
- Tethered lens covers offer maximum lens protection without the risk of losing them during use
- 1/4"-20 socket allows tripod mounting for hands-free use to eliminate arm fatigue and vibrations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.