The Gnat Ball is designed to catch and hold onto pesky insects that never seem to leave us alone! Gnats flies, No-see-ums, Whiteflies, and many more insects are on the shortlist of insects that the Gnat Ball is most effective at eliminating. Every Gnat Ball is created from heavy duty-weather resistant-yellow PVC and formed into a ball with the signature molded loop on the top and an inflation port on the side. The molded loop on the top of the Gnat Ball allows you to hang the device from a tree, pole, shepherd's hook, or wherever you see fit. To ensure maximum effectiveness suspend the ball approximately 4-5 ft off the ground—the Gnat Ball works best with Catch EM' sticky coating. Catch EM' is an odorless Eco- Green bug killer with NO pesticides or electricity needed to kill those irritating insects. It takes an average of 2-3 Gnat Balls to cover 0.5 acres effectively.
Now that is how you solve a Gnat Problem!
How to Get Started
Get started in just 3 simple and easy to follow steps.
- Inflate the Gnat Ball until firm (roughly 12 in.)
- Hang the Gnat Ball in a tree, poll, or from a shepherd hook 4-5 ft, off the ground in trouble areas.
- Apply the Catch EM' Liquid thoroughly all over the Gnat Ball surface (Included)
- Kit Comes with; Gnat Balls (made from heavy duty weather resistant yellow PVC), 8oz brush on can of Catch EM' (5 pack includes two 8oz brush on can of Catch EM'), and Inflation needles
- It takes 2-3 Gnat Balls to effectively cover 1/2 acre and eliminate Gnats, Aphids whiteflies, House flies, No-see-ums, Love Bugs, and many other insects
- Gnat Ball is designed to work with Catch EM' sticky coating (included). Catch EM' is an odorless Eco-Friendly bug killer with NO pesticides or electricity needed to kill those irritating biting insects. Safe to use around children and pets
- Gnat Ball works great in greenhouses, pool areas, backyards, gardens, animal stables or shelters, orchards, barns, cabins, and many more places
- Every Gnat Ball has a loop molded onto the top that enables it to be hung from a tree or pole with a rope, or a shepherd’s hook. It is most effective to have the ball approximately 4-5 ft off the ground in troubled areas
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.