Perfect for all of your glassing needs, the green Hawke Optics 8x32 Frontier HD X Binoculars feature phase-corrected and dielectric-coated BAK4 roof prisms with anti-reflection fully multi-coated optics that work together to produce bright and clear images and accurate color rendition across its wide field of view. Coupled with the optical features are compact 32mm diameter objectives that straddle the line between compact and full sized to give you the performance you need without the bulk that might weigh you down as you hike the trail, climb to an observation deck, or just sightsee around the city.
Complementing the optical performance are construction details that make these binoculars durable and comfortable to use. The lightweight and durable magnesium-alloy chassis is protected by a green rubberized armor that is textured for a nonslip grip. The optical tubes are nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme changes in temperature or environmental conditions. A right-eye diopter adjustment and twist-up eyecups allow the binoculars to be customized to most people's needs and can be comfortably used with or without eyewear. Protecting the objectives and eyepieces are tethered caps that come off fast for easy reaction to glassing opportunities without the possibility of losing them.
From the trail to the range to the stadium—wherever you go, the Frontier HD X binoculars are sure to be your constant companion to see what you need to see.
- Moderate 8x power magnifies the view while preserving a wide exit pupil and long eye relief to make viewing easier and more comfortable
- 32mm objective lenses provide adequate light-gathering capability while remaining lightweight and compact
- BAK4 prisms deliver a round exit pupil and a crisp and clear image with limited edge distortion
- Dielectric prism coatings boost internal surface reflectivity to greater than 99% for maximum light transmission through the prism with minimal loss and diffraction and improved contrast and clarity
- Phase-corrected prism coatings reduce internal interference to improve contrast, clarity, and resolution
- Anti-reflection fully multi-coated lenses maximize light transmission for bright and clear images with accurate color rendition
- Water-repellent exterior lens coating allows water to bead and run off to ensure clear views in inclement weather conditions
- Wide 62° apparent angle of view presents an immersive observational experience for enjoying spacious views that require very little head movement to see sweeping vistas
- 405-foot field of view at 1000 yards
Use and Handling
- Closed bridge configuration offers a stable platform for the internal focusing mechanism
- Fast focusing system runs through the minimum focus distance to infinity in just 1.5 turns to make acquiring subjects fast and tracking moving targets easy
- Large slip-resistant center focus wheel is easy to manipulate in cold or wet conditions or when wearing gloves
- Right-eye diopter adjustment enables users to compensate for optical prescription for sharper views
- Wide 56-74mm interpupillary adjustment range allows easy use by wide variety of people
- Twist-up click-stop eyecups for comfortable use with or without eyewear; removable and replaceable
- Comfortable 16mm eye relief improves viewing comfort and reduces eyestrain during long glassing sessions
- Generous 4mm exit pupil will cover most pupils as they open and dilate in low light
- Lightweight, strong, and corrosion-resistant magnesium-alloy chassis
- Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to be resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme changes in temperature and environmental conditions, and IPX7-rated waterproof and submersible to a depth of 3.3' (1m) for up to 30 minutes
- Green rubberized armor exterior protects against bumps and impacts
- Ergonomically placed ribbed palm pads provide a nonslip, stable, and comfortable grip
- Tethered objective caps and one-piece ocular rainguard provide optimum protection against rain and dust while remaining close at hand without the possibility of losing them
- Broad 5 to 131°F (-15 to 55°C) operating, and -40 to 158°F (-40 to 70°C) storage temperatures
- Light 19-ounce weight
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.