The Graphite 8-inch chef’s knife is a reliable, all-around knife, perfect for all kitchen tasks. Chop herbs, dice onions, and mince garlic with confidence and ease. Experience the versatility this knife has to offer for all your chopping, slicing, and dicing needs.
Sleek and elegant, the Graphite cutlery line features a fully forged bolster construction that seamlessly transitions from blade to handle for durability, balance, and superior design. Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel, the satin-finished blade produces precision cuts and is honed for long-lasting sharpness. Contoured for comfort, the smooth handle is designed for fatigue-free cutting. It has a handsome, stainless steel end cap stamped with HENCKELS' single man logo, a Halberdier, who stands for the brand's superior quality at an exceptional value. This dishwasher safe knife makes clean up a cinch.
- Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
- Fully forged bolster construction for durability, balance, and design
- Satin-finished knife blade
- Professional fine-edge blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
- Lightweight, ergonomic, stainless-steel handle that is contoured for comfort
- Polished end, embossed logo
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.