- Meets ASTM Safety Standards: This leather soft toe work boot with HRO designed rubber-EVA Traction Tred outsole is heat, slip, and electrical hazard resistant to meet ASTM F2892-18, EH, and ASTM F3445-21, SR safety standards.
- Soft Toe: Soft toe provides a protective layer of defense from many hazards that may be encountered at a worksite.
- Comfortable & Durable: Made with oiled full grain leather for long-lasting durability. The removable polyurethane footbed gives your feet long-lasting comfort and all-day performance.
- Resoleable Platform: The Goodyear Welt sole construction prevents water intrusion and adds strength and durability to the boot making it long lasting. It allows the boot to be resoled to extend the life of the boot.
- Heat Resistant Sole: HRO designed soles have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surface and are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º Fahrenheit.
Details: From the Manufacturer In 1950, Red Wing Shoes introduced boot style 854, crafted with distinctive Red Russet leather which inspired the Irish Setter name. Irish Setter became the premier boot brand for generations of hunters and workers by proving itself in the field and on the job site. Today, more than 100 years of Red Wing work boot experience, combined with the over 60-year legacy of Irish Setter outdoor footwear, results in purpose-built Irish Setter footwear for the modern craftsman and avid hunter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.