- MEETS ASTM SAFETY STANDARDS: This leather non-metallic safety toe work boot with HRO designed Vibram Edge rubber outsole is heat, slip, impact, compression, and electrical hazard resistant to meet ASTM F2413-18, M/I/C, EH, and ASTM F3445-21, SR safety standards.
- NON-METALLIC SAFETY TOE: Non-metallic safety toe provides an additional protective layer of defense from many hazards that may be encountered at a worksite.
- COMFORTABLE & DURABLE: The high-rebound EnerG midsole delivers a recharging burst of energy with every step to help you through those long days on the job. The Vibram Edge rubber outsole with TC-4 Plus compound for rugged durability.
- WATERPROOF DESIGN: The full grain leather is protected with UltraDry waterproof construction that combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
- HEAT RESISTANT SOLES: Our soles have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º Fahrenheit.
Details: The Edgerton 11-inch work boot comes fully equipped with advanced technologies that make your workday easier, whether you're in construction, manufacturing, farming, or ranching. These boots offer full grain leather for extreme durability and non-metallic safety toe that meets ASTM safety standards. Updated styling blends western inspiration with an easy pull-on design. UltraDry waterproofing for all-day comfort and protection from the elements. High-rebound ENERG material in the sole that bounces back with every step to fight fatigue. An embedded shank increases underfoot stability while the polyurethane footbed increases overall comfort. Direct attach welt construction and the Vibram Edge rubber outsole with TC-4 Plus compound combine for longer-lasting performance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.