- Meets ASTM Safety Standards: This leather steel safety toe work boot has impact, compression and electrical hazard resistance properties to meet ASTM F2413-18, M/I/C, EH safety standards.
- Steel Safety Toe: Steel safety toe provides an additional protective layer of defense from many hazards that may be encountered at a worksite.
- Durable & Long Lasting: The full grain leather upper is fused to the sole without the need for glue or stitching for a direct attach construction to produce a durable, reliable, and watertight bond which results in a more flexible, lightweight work boot.
- All-Day Performance: The removable polyurethane footbed creates underfoot comfort and all-day performance, while the comfortable non-metallic composite shank inside the midsole provides additional underfoot support and increases the overall stability of the boot.
- Reliable Traction: The PU V-Grip outsole is lightweight, resilient, and flexible, with shock-absorbing properties and good ground traction from the v-grip design.
Details: Product Description Hardware:Antique Brass Stud Hooks, Antique Brass Eyelets From the Manufacturer In 1950, Red Wing Shoes introduced boot style 854, crafted with distinctive Red Russet leather which inspired the Irish Setter name. Irish Setter became the premier boot brand for generations of hunters and workers by proving itself in the field and on the job site. Today, more than 100 years of Red Wing work boot experience, combined with the over 60-year legacy of Irish Setter outdoor footwear, results in purpose-built Irish Setter footwear for the modern craftsman and avid hunter.
Item Condition: New
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.