- Meets ASTM Safety Standards: This leather non-metallic safety toe work boot with HRO designed TriTek rubber outsole is heat, slip, impact, compression, and electrical hazard resistant to meet ASTM F2413-18, M/I/C, EH, and ASTM F3445-21, SR safety standards.
- Non-Metallic Safety Toe: Non-metallic safety toe provides an additional protective layer of defense from many hazards that may be encountered at a worksite. The composite safety toe is reinforced with abrasion-resistant ArmaTec technology.
- Durable & Waterproof: The full grain leather is protected with UltraDry waterproof construction that combines moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance. The upper is fused to the sole without the need for glue or stitching for a direct attach construction to produce a durable, reliable, and watertight bond which results in a more flexible, lightweight work boot.
- All-Day Performance: The removable memory foam-EVA footbed gives your feet long-lasting comfort while high-rebound EnerG midsole delivers a recharging burst of energy with every step to fight fatigue and the CuShin comfort tongue helps reduce pressure on your shin from the top of the boot tongue.
- Heat Resistant Sole: HRO designed soles have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surface and are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º Fahrenheit.
Details: Product Description The kasota work boot has a new dual density midsole with a harder pu for stability in the heel, arch, and forefoot. This boot features electrical hazard, is waterproof, and a non-metallic safety toe. From the Manufacturer In 1950, Red Wing introduced the 854 boot style. Designed for hunting, it was crafted from a distinctive red russet leather that later went on to inspire the Irish Setter name. Generation after generation, Irish Setter has proven itself in the field and on the jobsite. Today, over 100 years of Red Wing work boot experiences combined with more than 60 years of Irish Setter outdoor footwear experiences have surged it into becoming the leading brand for hunters and workers alike. Whether you are a hunter, fisherman or are looking for your next work boot, Irish Setter understands that it's the little details that make the difference between good footwear and great footwear. The brand prides itself on creating boots that are as hardworking as you are. They do not take shortcuts in craftsmanship; instead, taking delicate thought and consideration into the building of each product. Using full-grain leathers and leading technologies, such as GORE-TEX waterproofing, Thinsulate Ultra insulation, Ultradry waterproofing, Cushin Comfort Tongue, and Vibram in their outsoles, Irish Setter sets out to build the finest outdoor and work footwear.
Item Condition: New
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.