The 17-piece knife block set is stocked with all the tools you need to easily tackle your kitchen tasks. The set includes the all-rounder chef's knife, which is perfect for chopping herbs and dicing onions, and a bread knife that cleanly slices through crusty sourdough. Efficiently mince garlic or slice vegetables with the hollow edge santoku, featuring a blade that has small indentations, known as grantons, that prevent food from sticking while cutting.
The forged bolster construction of the Forged Premio knives seamlessly transitions from blade to handle for durability and balance. Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel, the satin-finished blades produce precision cuts and are honed for long-lasting sharpness. Curved for comfort, the ergonomic triple-rivet handle features a stylish, stainless-steel endcap that adds aesthetic appeal to your knife block. Stamped with the single man HENCKELS’ logo, this Halberdier symbolizes Forged Premio's superb quality at a remarkable value.
- Set includes: 3-inch paring, 5-inch serrated utility, 5.5-inch boning, 7-inch hollow edge santoku, 8-inch chef's, 8-inch bread knife, 9-inch sharpening steel, kitchen shears, 8 x 4.5-inch steak knives, and hardwood block
- Knives fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
- Forged bolster construction offers durability and balance and a seamless transition from blade to handle
- Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
- Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
- Modern, triple-rivet design is curved for comfort
- Stainless steel, logo-stamped endcap is stylish and sturdy
- Dishwasher safe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.