The Korkers Kling-On OmniTrax Sole features a non-marking sticky rubber with added durability at the heel. Same sole as King-On with 26 carbide-tipped studs per pair.
This proprietary Vibram/Korkers sticky rubber outsole has sharp leading edges for cutting through thick algae, wide top surfaces for gripping to rock, gusseted sidewalls for added strength, and wide easy to clean grooves between lugs. This studded option increases the grip and traction especially on the slickest of rocks.
The Studded Kling-On Sole is ideal for extremely slippery aquatic environments. Reduces water absorption keeping them lightweight and reducing the spread of invasive species.
- OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System
- A great felt alternative for slick terrain where studs are required
- Same sole as King-On with 26 carbide-tipped studs per pair
- Ideal for extremely slippery aquatic environments
- Reduces water absorption and the spread of invasive species
- Fits all Korkers wading boots
SOLE SIZING INFORMATION
Fishing soles come in whole sizes only and are unisex. The sole of your boot must match the size of your Korkers wading boot to function properly (e.g. Men’s Size 10 Boot = Size 10 Sole, Women’s Size 10 Boot = Size 10 Sole). Boot sizing can be found on the inside tongue label or on the original Korkers boot box or sole box.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.