The water-resistant Luminox Ice-Sar Arctic Automatic 1002 Watch is ideal for any and all your adventures. It is designed with a sapphire anti-reflection coating, a black rubber strap with red stitching, this watch can endure performances 660 feet underwater. ThisCARBONOX™ Note: Instructional booklet is no longer included and can now be found online.
- Luminox is the Official Partner of ICE-SAR
- 46 mm
- CARBONOX™ case with crown protection and 316L stainless steel case back
- CARBONOX™, ufixed bezel, at 12h fitted with a protected orange light tube as well as hour and Minutes hands.
- 1-12H green light tubes.
- 316L stainless steel, double O-ring crown
- Sapphire with anti-reflection coating
- Movement RONDA 515 HF 6
- Water resistant to 200 meters, 20 ATM, 660 feet, individually tested
- Black genuine rubber signature strap with black textile inlay, black stitching and CARBONOX™ signature buckle, 24mm
- Height: 13mm
- Weight: 72gr
- Luminox self-powered illumination, constant glow for up to 25 years in any light condition
- Swiss Made
- Model: XL.1002
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.