Luminox Men's Navy Seal Pacific Diver 3120 Series Silver Stainless Steel Oyster Band Blue Dial Quartz Analog Watch - XS.3123. The case used on this Luminox Pacific Diver XS.3123 is made from high-grade 316L stainless steel. This grade is also known as marine grade stainless steel which is a perfect fit for this timepiece. It is used on the side of the case, back and on the crown for ultimate quality and protection. The back features a screw in design similar to the crown which gives it a water resistance rating of 200 metres. This allows the watch to be submerged to depths reached when diving. The black bezel displays in increments of five and is uni-directional meaning it is highly unlikely to be knocked out of place. Furthermore, the glass has an anti-reflective coating to prevent glare from the sun or a torch at the bottom of the sea. The bracelet features an oyster design which is based off the original Rolex oyster where three chains interlink to make once. All Luminox watches feature a self-powered illumination system employing tiny micro gas light sources.
- 44mm Diameter
- Origin - Swiss Made
- Constant glow for up to 25 years in any light condition
- Water Resistance - 200 Meters, 20 ATM, 660 feet, individually tested
- Movement - Ronda 515
- Battery/Battery Life - 395 / 50 Months
- Case - 316L Stainless steel case
- Bezel - Uni-directional rotating CARBONOX™
- Case Back - 316l stainless steel, screwed in
- Crystal - Sapphire with anti-reflective coating
- Crown - 316L Stainless steel, screw in, protected crown
- Height - 12mm
- Weight - 175g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.