Designed to protect feet in temperatures as low as -60 °F (-50 °C), Muck Arctic Pro Extreme Conditions Tall Steel Toe Insulated Men's Rubber Work Boots feature extra-thick 8 mm neoprene that is 100% waterproof and shock-absorbent. The material retains heat and flexibility, adjusting to the natural contours of the feet for supportive comfort. Insulation consists of warm fleece linings and thermal foam to add protection between the soles of the feet and the boot's molded outsole. Rubber overlays on these insulated work boots rise above the ankle for excellent moisture protection when walking in deeper snow and slush. The steel toe in these men's work boots offers good protection against impacts and heavy falling objects.
- Thick 8 mm neoprene provides comfort and flexibility, along with excellent waterproofing, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to your foot shape to resist blisters and chafing
- 2 mm thermal foam under the footbed and warm fleece lining provide exceptional warmth in subfreezing temperatures; comfort rated from -60 °F/-50 °C to 30 °F/-1 °C
- Stretch-fit Comfort Topline snugs calf to seal in warmth while keeping cold and debris out
- Bob-Tracker molded outsole for sure traction on ice and snow
- 100% waterproof work boots; steel toe protects against impacts from above; meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.