The sharp, piercing tips of Rada’s Carving Fork easily push through meat’s surface, while the long tines are perfect for holding and lifting carved meats. High quality and super durable, this fork is a true winner.
The 9½" Carving Fork is designed to be used for carving and lifting cooked meats, providing a secure grasp. The versatility of this fork allows users to turn meat while grilling or frying on the stove, hold it in place while carving, and lift the meat for serving.
- Constructed from quality 300 series high-nickel stainless steel for great performance and superior durability.
- Available in two handle styles, perfect for any kitchen.
- Super-sharp 5⅛" tines.
- All Rada Cutlery products are 100% made in the USA. That means ultimate craftsmanship and dependability.
- TINE LENGTH 5⅛"
- TOTAL LENGTH 9½"
- TINE MATERIAL 300 Series High-Nickel Stainless Steel
- BLACK HANDLE MATERIAL Molded Resin
- SILVER HANDLE MATERIAL Cast Aluminum
- COUNTRY OF PRODUCTION USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.