Rada’s Carver/Boner is the perfect knife for carving bone-in meat at the table. Why? Its flexible blade will quickly and effectively cut meat away from the bone. Ideal for poultry, beef roasts, and more.
When you need to carve a holiday turkey or any other bone-in meat, the Carver/Boner is THE knife to reach for. Its 11ʺ blade flexes as you carve, leaving you with more meat compared to a regular knife. This is an impressive blade that will not disappoint!
- We meticulously hand-sharpen surgical-grade T420 high-carbon stainless steel to a razor-sharp edge.
- Knives are hollow ground to achieve and maintain a sharp edge that lasts. When sharpening is needed, it’s an easy and inexpensive at-home process using our Quick Edge Knife Sharpener.
- Handle has a built-in finger guard to protect fingers while cutting.
- BLADE LENGTH 6⅝"
- TOTAL LENGTH 11"
- BLADE MATERIAL Surgical-Quality,
- T420 High-Carbon Stainless Steel
- BLACK HANDLE MATERIAL Molded Resin
- SILVER HANDLE MATERIAL Cast Aluminum
- COUNTRY OF PRODUCTION USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.