The Cook’s Knife features a long, slightly curved blade that’s perfectly sized for easy control when dicing and mincing. Larger than the Cook’s Utility and smaller than the French Chef, it is often referred to as “just right.” Its versatility makes it an indispensable part of your kitchen.
Our Cook’s Knife is one of those knives that’s just plain fun to use. It’s perfectly sized for easy control while you chop the daylights out of almost any kind of food, from garlic and veggies to a chunk of meat or your favorite dessert. You’ll love having this versatile knife in your kitchen.
- We meticulously hand sharpen surgical-grade T420 high-carbon stainless steel to a razor-sharp edge.
- Knives are hollow ground to achieve and maintain a sharp edge that lasts. When sharpening is needed, it’s an easy and inexpensive at-home process using our Quick Edge Knife Sharpener.
- Offset handle keeps knuckles safe while cutting.
- BLADE LENGTH 6¼"
- BLADE HEIGHT 1⅝"
- TOTAL LENGTH 10⅞"
- BLADE MATERIAL Surgical-Quality,
- T420 High-Carbon Stainless Steel
- BLACK HANDLE MATERIAL Molded Resin
- SILVER HANDLE MATERIAL Cast Aluminum
- COUNTRY OF PRODUCTION USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.