One of our Top 10 best sellers, the Cook’s Utility will quickly become an indispensable part of your kitchen. You’ll find it’s efficient like a paring knife with capabilities you might otherwise find only in a larger knife. It’s a fun little knife that will surprise you with personality.
Called “utility” because it is perfect for so many different cutting applications, the medium-sized Cook’s Utility knife is a sleek little gem with the maneuverabilityof a paring knife and the versatility of a larger one.
- We meticulously hand sharpen super-hard surgical-grade T420 high-carbon stainless steel to a razor-sharp edge.
- Knives are hollow ground to achieve and maintain a sharp edge that lasts. When sharpening is needed, it’s an easy and inexpensive at-home process using our Quick Edge Knife Sharpener.
- Handles have a built-in finger guard to protect fingers while cutting.
- BLADE LENGTH 4¾"
- BLADE HEIGHT 1¼"
- TOTAL LENGTH 8⅝"
- BLADE MATERIAL Surgical-Quality,
- T420 High-Carbon Stainless Steel
- BLACK HANDLE MATERIAL Molded Resin
- SILVER HANDLE MATERIAL Cast Aluminum
- COUNTRY OF PRODUCTION USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.