The Granny Paring knife is a useful little knife with a specially designed reverse-curved shape that cuts and slices in any direction. The Granny Paring is especially well suited to small, spherical foods or for detailed work that needs a bit of finesse.
- We meticulously hand sharpen surgical-grade T420 high-carbon stainless steel to a razor-sharp edge.
- Knives are hollow ground to achieve and maintain a sharp edge that lasts. When sharpening is needed, it’s an easy and inexpensive at-home process using our Quick Edge Knife Sharpener.
- Available with a choice of silver satin aluminum handle or black resin handle.
- Handles have a built-in finger guard to protect fingers while cutting.
- Backed by our Lifetime Guarantee: Rada Mfg. Co. will replace any product manufactured by our company returned to us due to defects in material or workmanship.
- BLADE LENGTH 2⅜"
- TOTAL LENGTH 5⅞"
- BLADE MATERIAL Surgical-Quality,
- T420 High-Carbon Stainless Steel
- BLACK HANDLE MATERIAL Molded Resin
- SILVER HANDLE MATERIAL Cast Aluminum
- COUNTRY OF PRODUCTION USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.