The Granny Paring knife is a useful little knife with a specially designed reverse-curved shape that cuts and slices in any direction. The Granny Paring is especially well suited to small, spherical foods or for detailed work that needs a bit of finesse.
Small and mighty. This compact paring knife is terrific when used on small foods you hold in your hand while peeling or cutting, like strawberries and apricots, and works equally well whether cutting toward or away from you.
- We meticulously hand sharpen surgical-grade T420 high-carbon stainless steel to a razor-sharp edge.
- Knives are hollow ground to achieve and maintain a sharp edge that lasts. When sharpening is needed, it’s an easy and inexpensive at-home process using our Quick Edge Knife Sharpener.
- Handles have a built-in finger guard to protect fingers while cutting.
- BLADE LENGTH 2⅜"
- TOTAL LENGTH 5⅞"
- BLADE MATERIAL Surgical-Quality,
- T420 High-Carbon Stainless Steel
- BLACK HANDLE MATERIAL Molded Resin
- SILVER HANDLE MATERIAL Cast Aluminum
- COUNTRY OF PRODUCTION USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.