The Heavy Duty Paring Knife truly earned its name and reputation! This is a superb knife for handling any paring and slicing job, providing superior leverage and offering more control thanks to its slightly longer handle.
The Heavy Duty Paring Knife is aptly named, taking on those tough jobs with ease. Thanks to its handle length, you'll get a good firm grip while cutting. Its 3¼” non-serrated blade glides easily through all kinds of food. The Heavy Duty Paring Knife works hard, so you don't have to.
- We meticulously hand sharpen super-hard surgical-grade T420 high-carbon stainless steel to a razor-sharp edge.
- Knives are hollow ground to achieve and maintain a sharp edge that lasts. When sharpening is needed, it’s an easy and inexpensive at-home process using our Quick Edge Knife Sharpener.
- Handles have a built-in finger guard to protect fingers while cutting.
- BLADE LENGTH 3¼"
- TOTAL LENGTH 7⅛"
- BLADE MATERIAL Surgical-Quality,
- T420 High-Carbon Stainless Steel
- BLACK HANDLE MATERIAL Molded Resin
- SILVER HANDLE MATERIAL Cast Aluminum
- COUNTRY OF PRODUCTION USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.