Rada’s Turnover spatula has a large face that’s sized for cooking, with slots to help drain grease when flipping food. But that’s not all! This handy utensil has tons of potential, so you’ll find yourself reaching for it again and again.
Rada’s Turnover is made from quality 300 series high-nickel stainless steel, guaranteed to last through a lifetime of uses. Big enough for anything you need to flip and very sturdy. This guy is ideal for everyday household use, but its good looks will impress when friends show up for dinner.
- This utensil is made from quality 300 series high-nickel stainless steel for great performance and superior durability.
- The sturdy ridge on the angled face adds no-bend stability, assuring it’ll hold up to any food.
- Perfect for any kitchen or table.
- All Rada Cutlery products are 100% made in the USA. That means ultimate craftsmanship and dependability.
- FACE DIMENSIONS 3¾ x 3¼"
- TOTAL LENGTH 10⅛"
- FACE MATERIAL 300 Series High-Nickel Stainless Steel
- BLACK HANDLE MATERIAL Molded Resin
- SILVER HANDLE MATERIAL Cast Aluminum
- COUNTRY OF PRODUCTION USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.