A Rada all-time best seller, the Regular Paring fits nicely in your hand and is the ideal weight for easily paring, slicing, and seeding fruits and vegetables. Perfect for deveining shrimp and venting pie dough too. Its size makes it an all-around wonderful paring knife.
The Regular Paring Knife is a best seller, cherished by generations of cooks for its ideal size and multitude of uses. The non-serrated blade glides easily through food with smooth cuts. It is Rada Cutlery’s best-selling knife; it’s no coincidence that this handy kitchen tool is loved by cooks everywhere!
- We meticulously hand sharpen super-hard surgical-grade T420 high-carbon stainless steel to a razor-sharp edge.
- Knives are hollow ground to achieve and maintain a sharp edge that lasts. When sharpening is needed, it’s an easy and inexpensive at-home process using our Quick Edge Knife Sharpener.
- Handles have a built-in finger guard to protect fingers while cutting.
- BLADE LENGTH 3¼"
- TOTAL LENGTH 6¾"
- BLADE MATERIAL Surgical-Quality,
- T420 High-Carbon Stainless Steel
- BLACK HANDLE MATERIAL Molded Resin
- SILVER HANDLE MATERIAL Cast Aluminum
- COUNTRY OF PRODUCTION USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.