Rada’s Stubby Butcher Knife screams versatility! Big enough to cut larger food like a pineapple or ribs, but small enough to allow for precision when cutting cakes and pies. This is truly a knife you’ll reach for again and again.
Our Stubby Butcher Knife comes in at an overall length of 9⅞ʺ, with a 5⅜ʺ blade—perfectly balanced for maximum control. You don’t have to be a butcher to appreciate what this adaptable knife can do in your kitchen—it’s not just for cutting meat, but offers a ton of adaptability for use on vegetables, desserts, and so much more.
- We meticulously hand-sharpen surgical-grade T420 high-carbon stainless steel to a razor-sharp edge.
- Knives are hollow ground to achieve and maintain a sharp edge that lasts. When sharpening is needed, it’s an easy and inexpensive at-home process using our Quick Edge Knife Sharpener.
- Offset handle keeps knuckles safe while cutting.
- BLADE LENGTH 5⅜"
- TOTAL LENGTH 9⅞"
- BLADE MATERIAL Surgical-Quality,
- T420 High-Carbon Stainless Steel
- BLACK HANDLE MATERIAL Molded Resin
- SILVER HANDLE MATERIAL Cast Aluminum
- COUNTRY OF PRODUCTION USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.