The Super Parer is the largest paring knife manufactured by Rada Cutlery, and it’s one of the most useful tools in any kitchen! The larger size results in greater comfort and versatility, especially when using it for a long period of time.
Rada's largest paring knife, the Super Parer, has a 4⅜" non-serrated blade (8⅜” overall). It provides comfort and versatility, making it the perfect knife for paring jobs big or small. It's an obvious choice for breaking down a whole chicken, but its so adaptable, you can use it to dice a big pile of sweet potatoes or gently glide through a single kiwifruit too. For super results, look no further than the Super Parer!
- We meticulously hand sharpen surgical-grade T420 high-carbon stainless steel to a razor-sharp edge.
- Knives are hollow ground to achieve and maintain a sharp edge that lasts. When sharpening is needed, it’s an easy and inexpensive at-home process using our Quick Edge Knife Sharpener.
- Handles have a built-in finger guard to protect fingers while cutting.
- BLADE LENGTH 4⅜"
- TOTAL LENGTH 8⅜"
- BLADE MATERIAL Surgical-Quality,
- T420 High-Carbon Stainless Steel
- BLACK HANDLE MATERIAL Molded Resin
- SILVER HANDLE MATERIAL Cast Aluminum
- COUNTRY OF PRODUCTION USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.