A top-seller in Rada’s lineup of great knives, the world-famous Tomato Slicer features our dual-serrated blade that allows you to effortlessly cut perfect tomato slices—thick or thin—without squashing. It goes way beyond tomatoes though. Use it to cut through crusty rolls then make flawless pepper rings, cucumber rounds, and onion slices for sandwiches. It will be one of the most-used—and most-loved—knives in your kitchen.
The Tomato Slicer is a best seller, cherished by generations of cooks for its ability to slice tomatoes with very little applied pressure, eliminating squashing. The dual-sided serrated blade cuts through food easily, whether you hold the knife in your right or left hand.
- Thanks to its dual-edged serrated blade (which works for both right- and left-handed cooks), this knife will just keep on slicing, while remaining incredibly sharp.
- Smooth cutting with no squashing, so your even slices will make you look like a pro.
- We use super-hard surgical-grade T420 high-carbon stainless steel for a blade that retains its edge.
- Handles have a built-in finger guard to protect fingers while cutting.
- BLADE LENGTH 5"
- TOTAL LENGTH 8⁷/8"
- BLADE MATERIAL Surgical-Quality,
- T420 High-Carbon Stainless Steel
- BLACK HANDLE MATERIAL Molded Resin
- SILVER HANDLE MATERIAL Cast Aluminum
- COUNTRY OF PRODUCTION USA