Durable, portable, and storable. Named after the headwaters of the Mississippi River, the Itasca 320 inflatable paddle board is easy to transport and is a great option for all skill levels, especially for those paddling in lakes, bays and harbors. Includes a non-slip textured foam deck pad, an easy fin system, cargo cords and versatile attachment points, reinforced nose and center handles, a backpack-style carry bag and a speedy dual action pump.
- The Itasca iSUP is a great option for new paddlers ready for adventure. Includes a dual-action hand pump for easy inflation and a backpack carry bag for easy paddling on the go.
- 10’6” x 32” x 6” (320cm x 81 cm x 15cm). Board weight: Only 17 lbs. Rider weight: 225 lbs.
- 5 layer drop-stitch construction. EVA foam deck pad
- Lever lock. 8" Removable fin - lever lock
- Compact storage. Great for portability