Soft foam and Graded Sizing! The Glide features a thin back design offering more coverage and ensuring compatibility with any seat back style. The Glide is perfect for use with boats that feature a higher seat back, but are right at home in a touring boat with sprayskirt. The Glide is designed to have a slightly larger footprint, which helps to distribute flotation over a wider area. The result is a thinner profile that provides more mobility and comfort, while reducing interference with today's taller seat backs.
- Stohlquist's Graded Sizing offers the best fit, and lowest footprint possible, for the widest range of body types. We have fine tuned each individual size, and sculpted the foam footprint and foam thickness to provide a better fitting, and more comfortable PFD for people of all sizes. This allows us to fit young, smaller framed paddlers up to larger adults in the same style vest, while offering identical mobility and a low-profile fit across the size range.
Thin Back Design
- Thinner back panels help avoid interference, and provide maximum comfort with today's higher seat backs. By spreading the flotation elements over a wider area, we decrease the thickness of the PFD back, without increasing bulk in other areas of the vest.
Cross-Chest Cinch for Zero Ride-Up
- The innovative Cross-Chest Cinch harness, found only on Stohlquist PFDs, offers the most unique fit of any PFD, by keeping the vest down & in place, to eliminate ride-up. The "cinch" prevents and eliminates chafing on your chin and underarms caused by annoying vest ride-up.
Breathability and Mobility
- Mesh, adjustable shoulders and interior panels for maximum ventilation. Dual forward pulls for a custom fit.
Type III PFD
- With sea level buoyancy of 16 - 17 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.