The TRI-CLONE TREX 2000 fast feed string trimmer head is a heavy duty weed eater replacement head that is designed to provide long-lasting, reliable performance in industrial weed eaters. Our weed wacker head is the perfect choice for commercial grade weed eaters, the durable construction is designed to handle tough jobs with ease. This professional grade trimmer head features a large capacity spool and a bump feed system that provides consistent cutting length. Made from heavy duty materials for maximum durability and reliability, makes it ideal for large scale landscaping projects or commercial grounds maintenance operations. Compatible as a DeWALT weed eater head replacement for your DeWALT 20V and DeWALT 60V battery trimmer. Also compatible replacements for Troy bilt trimmer heads, Dewalt string trimmer head, Craftsman weed eater head replacement, Milwaukee string trimmer head, Husqvarna weed eater head replacement, Echo trimmer head replacement, Redmax string trimmers, Honda trimmer heads, Hitachi string trimmer head, Makita trimmer heads, Shindaiwa weed eater heads, Homelite trimmers. Easy to install and use, making it perfect for professionals and hobbyists alike. The large capacity design helps you load less often, easily taking the hassle out of refilling your trimmer head and finishing bigger projects quickly and effectively. Triclone trimmer head reloads in under 35 seconds with just 4 easy steps, all without disassembling the head, and the patented triangle eyelets deliver an even cut every time.
- 2 or 4 STRING OPTION: Trimmer lines ranging from .60 - .155: (.095-30 ft, .105-24 ft, .155-7 ft)
- WORKS WITH: Echo, Husqvarna, Redmax, Shindaiwa, Troy Bilt, Honda, Makita, DeWALT 20V 60V, and others
- TRIMMER HEAD COMPATIBILITY: M10 Screw 1.25 thread space, counterclockwise straight shaft weedeaters
- PATENTED TRIANGULAR EYELET: Holds a better pattern creating clean lines for that professional look
- 7 FEET OF .155 LINE: Holds heavy duty brush cutting weed eater line, no one can compete
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.