Tackle extreme weather on land and at sea with these XTRATUF Legacy Series 12-inch Neoprene Men's Fishing Boots. These 100% waterproof neoprene boots feature XTRATUF’s signature Chevron outsole, which grips onto any surface with ease, helping you navigate slippery rocks and flooded decks safely.
Made with a durable triple-dipped construction, these fishing boots can endure regular exposure to harsh cleaners and contaminants common to the commercial fishing industry. The versatile mid-cut height of these fishing boots protects your ankles and calves from chemical splashes, and they’re also light enough to wear during a weekend fishing excursion with friends and family.
- Triple-dipped latex neoprene is 100% waterproof and ozone, acid & chemical resistant; softer, lighter and more pliable than ordinary rubber
- Slip-resistant, non-marking Chevron outsole provides excellent traction in extreme conditions on any surface
- Hand-layered construction allows flex and provides strength at critical stress points
- Moisture-wicking Breathe-O-Prene insoles absorb shocks and have a breathable, open cell structure to reduce insole drying time
- Toe & heel guards protect against abrasions; heel counter secures the foot to prevent movement in the boot
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.