Ideal for workers in the commercial fishing industry, these XTRATUF Legacy Series 15 inch Neoprene Steel Toe Men's Fishing Boots are 100% waterproof and triple-dipped for resistance to fish waste, harsh cleaners and acids. The tall 15 inch design shields your calves and ankles from chemical splashes, while a durable steel toe keeps your feet protected from heavy equipment as the boat passes through rough, churning waters.
Featuring XTRATUF’s signature Chevron outsole, these fishing boots grip onto any surface so you can keep your footing in the harshest conditions. A built-in cushion insole provides all-day comfort, helping to fight off foot and back fatigue.
- Triple-dipped latex neoprene is 100% waterproof and ozone, acid & chemical resistant; softer, lighter and more pliable than ordinary rubber
- Slip-resistant, non-marking Chevron outsole provides excellent traction in extreme conditions on any surface
- Hand-layered construction allows flex and provides strength at critical stress points
- Moisture-wicking Breathe-O-Prene insoles absorb shocks and have a breathable, open cell structure to reduce insole drying time
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 & Canadian Standard CSA Z195-09; toe & heel guards protect against abrasions; heel counter secures the foot to prevent movement in the boot
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.