Bakers have long valued the accuracy of a kitchen scale. It’s the easiest and fastest route to precise measurements. Whether you’re weighing flour for pies or meat for stew, a scale is an indispensable tool to have on hand in the kitchen. This sleek, cordless, digital scale features touch control and a hidden display when powered off. A handy tare function and accuracy to .1oz/1g mean you’ll achieve precise results every time you measure. The built-in rechargeable battery can be powered up with the included micro USB cord. Like all Enfinigy products, the kitchen scale offers a free downloadable app. The ZWILLING Culinary World App QR code on the product packaging fires up the app so you can search a database of original recipes.
- Great for large quantities, weighs up to 22lb/10kg and accurate to .1oz./1g
- Developed by ZWILLING in Germany, designed in Milan, Italy by Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez
- Large weighing surface means LCD display remains visible even when weighing large quantities and containers
- Handy tare function allows you to factor in container weight
- Display hidden when powered off
- Toggle between ounces and grams
- Built-in battery with accompanying USB cable for recharging
- Easy-to-clean, hygienic, seamless glass surface so you can weigh directly on the scale
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.