Superior Performing Lithium Grease for Mechanical Applications; cleaning/deoxidizing/protecting
Existing marine greases lubricate and protect mechanical devices and equipment, however, they do not address a common issue that affects all metals, oxidation/corrosion on the surfaces. Shouldn’t you want to clean the surfaces while you lubricate and protect? DeoxIT L27 Marine Greases do just that. The grease is infused with DeoxIT Dx100L fluid. It has the ability to lift off oxidation and corrosion from metal without harming surfaces. L27 is gentle to the surface and works slowly to lift off contaminants. It keeps working until most if not all of the oxidation is lifted. The mechanical action of the device then displaces the contaminants away from the metal connection. When you first apply the DeoxIT L27 Grease, the DeoxIT fluid molecularly bonds to the metal, sealing and lubricating the metal surfaces, so even when the grease eventually separates from the surfaces, the DeoxIT Dx100L fluid is still protecting the surfaces. DeoxIT Greases keep working when other greases stop!
- Infused with DeoxIT Dx100L, the formulation provides an additional film on the metal surface to remove/displace corrosion, and provides a movable/flexible protective barrier. This is important when, and if, the grease is disturbed and separates from the metal surface. When the grease is first applied, the infused DeoxIT Dx100L transfers to the metal and coats the entire surface; sealing and protecting the metal even if the grease is separated from the surface (vibration or mechanical movement).
- Manufactured in semi-solid form for use as a combination cleaning, deoxidizing, protecting and lubricating preparation. Greases protect against oxidation (galvanic corrosion) and are free of mineral acids, sulfurs, alkali's and other noxious components aggressive to metals.
- DeoxIT L27-MM Greases improve performance of mechanical components that require precise cleaning, lubrication & protection. Operating temperatures: L27-MM: -40 C to 260 C.
- Can be used on/for, bearings (all types), doors (closures), drives (chain/sprockets), hatch closures, O-rings and seals, linear motion systems, plugs (threaded holes), rack & pinion assemblies, screw devices (jacks, rails), slide bushings, sliding parts, tracks/guides/rails, threaded closures, worm gears, etc.
- Quartz particles assist in breaking up oxidation and corrosion. Quartz particles are also non conductive.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.