The Forged Premio 8-inch carving knife precisely and effortlessly slices through hearty cuts of meat. Carve roast turkey effortlessly, slice ham smoothly and cut succulent slices of roast beef.
The forged bolster construction of the Forged Premio knives seamlessly transitions from blade to handle for durability and balance. Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel, the satin-finished blades produce precision cuts and are honed for long-lasting sharpness. Curved for comfort, the ergonomic triple-rivet handle features a stylish, stainless-steel endcap that adds aesthetic appeal to your knife block. Stamped with the single man HENCKELS’ logo, this Halberdier symbolizes Forged Premio's superb quality at a remarkable value.
- Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
- Forged bolster construction offers durability and balance and a seamless transition from blade to handle
- Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
- Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
- Modern, triple-rivet design is curved for comfort
- Stainless steel, logo-stamped endcap is stylish and sturdy
- Dishwasher safe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.