The Modernist 5-inch fine edge santoku is a Japanese-style knife, akin to the 7-inch santoku knife. Efficiently slice through meat, fish, and vegetables with the help from the heel to tip straight edge blade, useful for the ‘push cut’ technique. This knife is ideal for smaller chopping tasks.
Beautiful and practical, the Modernist cutlery line features a fully forged bolster construction that seamlessly transitions from blade to handle for durability, balance, and striking design. Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel, the satin-finished blade produces precision cuts and is honed for long-lasting sharpness. Equally ergonomic and stylish, the hollow stainless-steel handle is wonderfully lightweight. Its fingerprint-proof sandblasted texture is easy to grip and is beautifully finished with a polished, logo-embossed end. Enjoy effortless cutting and cleanup with these dishwasher-safe knives.
- Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel with a satin-finished blade
- Fully forged bolster construction for durability, balance, and design
- Lightweight, ergonomic, stainless-steel handle with a fingerprint-proof sandblasted texture that is easy to grip
- Polished end cap with embossed logo
- Enjoy fatigue-free cutting with this ultra-sharp blade
- Dishwasher safe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.